Upholstery cleaning has become a necessity to have comfort and convenience in life. A couch with a beautiful look and add an extra touch of elegance in our homes. The interior or any other decoration is not complete without the placements of the beautiful sofas or any other upholstery item. The upholstery fabric catches the dirt and dust also the stain and spills make the condition worse. The stain of upholstery can lead to the infestation of germs, bacteria and moulds and all these things can ruin the condition and overall life of the upholstery, also a dirty sofa ruins the hygiene. So do not ignore upholstery cleaning and Couch stain removal.
Follow The Given Below Methods For Couch Stain Removal, Upholstery Cleaning And Upholstery Stain Removal:
Use White Vinegar
- White vinegar can be really effective for upholstery stain removal. Use it for any kind of couch stain removal.
- Prepare the mixture of water and vinegar and mix it well.
- Pour this solution in an empty spray bottle and spray in on the stain affected area.
- Leave the solution for few minutes and then gently dab the stain using a microfibre cloth.
- Keep doing this process until the stain will disappear.
- If the stain has become old and stubborn, use concentrated white vinegar in order to completely remove the white vinegar.
Use Carbonated Water
- Carbonated water is safe on sensitive fabric and carbonated water or soda water is more effective than normal water in case of couch stain removal and fabric furnishing.
- The ph level is neutral and also it’s odourless which doesn’t harm the fabric.
- Take a cloth and rinse it with soda water.
- Use this cloth to blot the stain and scrub it until the stain disappear.
- Use a brush or a cloth to clean the fabric and leave it to dry for a while.
- Keep in mind this method is also effective on wine and blood stain couch stain removal.
Mix Baking Soda and Water
- Baking soda is the best option you can use on stubborn stains.
- It is used for different upholstery stain removals like that of coffee, tea, wine, blood, pet urine and almost every food spill.
- Make a thick paste of soda and water and use a cloth to apply this paste over the stain areas.
- Leave it for a while to dry. This paste is also anti-microbial which kill off any germ or bacteria.
- Use a wet cloth to remove any sign of stain or soda paste left.
At Carpet Clean Master, we have the top best professionals for upholstery cleaning services, we deal in all kind of upholstery stain removal using different means and machines. Our team of expert professionals are capable in dealing with stain effectively. Carpet Clean Master is an experienced upholstery cleaning company, and our professional upholstery cleaning services are all in good and reasonable price of rate. So Book your booking today and feel free to call us.